- It seemed like a good idea at the time.
- This is hard, but think how much more difficult it would be with cats around.
- I think humans should re-think having only two hands. Four would be nice.
- Yarn bounces really well when you drop it.
- The arachnids must be laughing at me behind my back.
- It could be worse. It could be a $90 ball of qiviut.
- Life is a like untangling a skein of yarn. Everytime you think you're coming up to an easy bit, a big chunk slides off for you to work on.
- I wonder if anyone has ever injured themselves doing this? (Said shortly before I dropped the ball and banged my head on the frame bending over to pick it up.)
The backstory of this is that I decided to take the skein I talked about in this post and see if I could increase its loft and make it springier by soaking it in some hot water and resetting the twist. Unfortunately, I didn't have it tied well enough to prevent tangling, so I'm balling it all up again to try again later.
Ah well. Live and learn, as they say.