- THIS is why I don't make baby blankets.
- I'd much rather be going cross-eyed over a lace chart or on a complicated cable pattern.
- I'd much rather be spinning/knitting a shawl/having a bubble bath/eating cake.
- At least I won't have to block it into shape.
- I won't have to block it into shape because it's already the shape of a block.
- The baby that gets this better not throw up on this thing.
- If I keep having to work on it, I might throw up on it instead.
Oh well. They say that these things help you to appreciate the good things in life. It won't be long before I'm back to making something more interesting.
I promise I'll never complain about a complicated pattern ever again. Pinky swear.