Inspiration Mondays on a Tuesday: Forward Movement

I feel as though I'm stuck in a feedback loop of the same thoughts over and over again. I thought I'd search out some photos that showed forward movement, just to remind myself that it is possible.

Running the 10k I ran a couple of weeks ago.


Practicing abandoning ship on a cruise ship.


The sign at Bubba Gumps.


One of my first days back in Canada after living in the UK for seven years, about to take my friend's dogs for a walk.


Wandering a street in Windermere-on-the-Lake, England.


Hopefully these memories will help me to remember that one foot in front of the other is really the only way to move forward.

Onward, ho.

Comments

YarnKettle said…
I'm sorry but I love the abandon ship picture. If I ever go on a cruise I will have to take a similar shot.
One foot in front of the other.
Nina said…
I lived in Windermere for two years, I'm pretty sure you mean Bowness-on-Windermere for that last (rather lovely) photo.
AdrieneJ said…
You're probably right. I had a hard time keeping track of where we were during that trip. We were driving through many twisty, bendy roads, and I was just so relieved we didn't crash!
Nina said…
Sounds about right for the Lake District, straight lines aren't something that happens there! It's such a beautiful part of the world, I was so lucky to have been able to live there. Glad you enjoyed your trip!