Inspiration Mondays: To Remember

Rememberance Day 2013.

I struggled a lot with what to write today. Am I inspired today? I am looking around at the news, and around at the people around me, the town I live in, wondering... wondering...

I think today, I will remember that:

  • how people respond to the great wrongs in the world is personal and comes from deep within. You may not agree with it, but you can respect it.
  • the reality for many people on this Earth is still one of war, intimidation, and suffering.
  • my daily life is the equivalent to paradise to many, many people. I will not take it for granted, and I will not forget what it took, nor what it continually takes to have it.
  • speaking your opinion on the internet is not the same as casting a vote, donating a dollar, or giving your time and energy. It is my belief that those three actions are some of the strongest actions you can do to make change happen.

Remember, honour, give, serve, be grateful, say please and thank you to those that have done things for you. That is all.

Comments