Breaktime

I've been slowing down with my posts because I simply haven't had the head for either writing nor my projects recently. I'm preparing to go in for surgery in a couple of weeks. I'll be donating a kidney to my mother in early March. I've decided to take a break from the blog until after the surgery.

Oddly, I'm kind of looking forward to the time off... perhaps I will feel a bit more inclined to play with my projects then. If anything, they are a great comfort to me in moments of stillness and contemplation. Rascal knows all about that kind of stuff.


I'll be back sometime in March. See you then!

Comments

Unknown said…
Best of luck to you and your mom.
nursenikkiknits said…
Good luck to both you and your mom. What a lovely gift you are giving her. (surely that gets you off the hook for the next few Christmases and birthdays?). Seriously though, I hope everything goes smoothly and your recovery time allows for lots of knitting and you come back renewed and recharged xxx
Freda said…
I'm wishing the best of luck to you and your mother. You will be in my thoughts.