Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I Didn't Do This Weekend

I visited Canmore again this weekend. I had a lovely time, as usual. There's lots of fun and relaxing things to do in Canmore.

I went for long walks with my the hubby and Rascal, and had a nice lunch out in the spring sunshine.


I visited Antique Junction and found a shoe-stretcher from 1910 and a beautiful pearl and silver necklace.




I bought a yoga mat and some new measuring cups (which I didn't bother to take a photos of... I mean, it's a piece of foam and some measuring cups, after all!).

I stopped into the Mut Hut and bought Rascal some dehydrated liver treats that made me very popular with the other customers.




I napped a lot.

I finished a cowl made from some Cotton Candy I bought in L.A. last year.


I started working on a Lacy Baktus neckscarf with some crazy variegated yarn by J.L. Salvia I got from someone's destash a couple of years ago..


I walked past Knit and Caboodle Yarn Shop.

I did not go in.

Man, it nearly killed me... but I have soooo much stash at home that the thought of going in filled me with so much guilt that I knew that if I went in, I wouldn't enjoy it.

So, that's willpower I guess. Yay me... except...

Next week, I'll be dyeing lots of yarn with my fellow yarnies. So, I'm not quite following the yarn diet... just... abstaining...

For now, at least.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you will now have a Baktus too. I'm sure it will be lovely.
    Actually everything about your weekend sounds lovely. Hope you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying knitting Baktus a lot. Such nice, relaxing knitting! :)

      Delete